Monday, April 26, 2010

DOGGIE DAYCARE HANGOVER



Without a doubt, Ruby is nursing a major daycare hangover tonight. I dropped her off at Paradise Pets at 6:20am. She was very excited to learn that the pool is already open for the season. While I don't know exactly what she did all day, I know it involved playing with a variety of dogs, climbing in the playhouse, and NOT napping (just a guess).

The normal end-of-day greeting I get is something like this:

"HEY WANNA PLAY!?"
"WANNA GO FOR A WALK!?"
"I LOVE YOU!!!"
"LETS RUN!"
"OH A SOCK!"
"KITTY!!!!!"
"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANNA PLAY???!"
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!"



Today, I got:

" 'sup. "



For the peace around this house tonight, that was well worth $15.

Enjoy the rest of your Mondays this week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby

Ruby
Ruby at 5 weeks.

Contributors