Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Notes To Self...

  • Bulldogs make great chairs.

  • Let her be a lap dog as long as possible. It just doesn't last long enough.

  • I'VE apparently been missing out all these years by not grabbing the toilet paper and running across the bathroom with it. I'll have to try that. Every chance I get.

  • Purchase larger rawhide chewies. She can consume the little ones now in about 2 minutes. Its remarkable.

  • Next time I'M out of water, I should frantically scratch at the empty glass until someone refills it. Because that's the best way to tell humans you're thirsty.

  • When Ruby's bed has a small tear in the seam, stitch it up IMMEDIATELY or suffer the consequences.

  • Get down the stairs completely before the puppy, or completely after. Never try to go down together.

  • Puppy + cat = endless entertainment value.

  • My fingers look just like those little rawhide chewies. Ouch.

  • Never underestimate the value of unconditional puppy love and adoration. It can brighten even the darkest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby

Ruby
Ruby at 5 weeks.

Contributors