Thursday, January 21, 2010

NO-NO RUBY/RUBY NO-NO!!!!


  • My feet.

  • Kevin's shoes.

  • Coffee table.

  • MY FEET!!!

  • Blind cord.

  • Chair leg.

  • Socks from the laundry.
  • Pajama pants from the laundry.

  • My toes while folding laundry.

  • Computer cord.

  • Lamp cord.

  • Couch (the whole thing).

  • Sophie's bed.

  • Railing.

  • Jamie's hair.

  • Towel from the laundry.

  • Living room carpet.

  • My shoes.

  • Laptop (the whole thing.)

  • Wii remote.

  • Bathroom door.

  • Licking the toilet.

  • My coat, as it was pulled to the floor.

  • Kevin's slippers.

  • My slippers (feet included.)

  • My hair.

  • Zippers.

  • Sophie's leg.

  • The bottom of our bed.



And it's only been a week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby

Ruby
Ruby at 5 weeks.

Contributors